Overload Monitor is diagnostic and monitoring utility that keeps track of processes that overload machine’s CPU.
* performs machine’s Hardware and Software inventory;
* provides CPU, Memory, Processes, Network Traffic and Disks monitoring;
* shows Station info, running Processes, active TCP connections, Network Traffic, System and Application Events logs;
* collects Software and Licenses information;
* displays and explores Hard Disks Used space;
* automatically sends notification messages over network to specified workstations;
* generates TXT, CSV and HTM reports;
* can email reports via SMTP;
* operates under Windows NT/2K/XP/2003/Vista;
* doesn’t require installation on the workstations and can be run from a floppy, USB or network drive;
* can start automatically on system startup.
Overload Monitor will be useful to server administrators as well as to everybody who would like to know what processes and when overload his machine.
Download 30-day trial here