Comments : Leave a Comment »
Categories : News, Office, Productivity
Online office tools provider Zoho today released a beta version of Zoho Start, a launch pad for Zoho’s suite of office applications. Zoho currently offers a suite of 16 separate apps and utilities, and while they have a common login, there was nothing really tying them together as a single office suite. There was no easy way to access your spreadsheets and word processing documents from a single space, for example.
Zoho Start is what the company is calling a first step “towards integrating Zoho Apps under a single page.” The page currently aggregates files from Zoho Writer, Sheet, and Show and lets users organize them into folders, as well as share, tag, import, and export documents via a common interface. Zoho Start also draws a list of contacts from Zoho Chat, and a features a launcher for their entire application suite.
Comments : 5 Comments »
Categories : News, Productivity
Software giant IBM has developed a speech recognition software in Hindi. The company hopes that this development will help physically challenged and less literate Hindi speakers to access information using a variety of applications.Called the Desktop Hindi Speech Recognition technology, this software was developed by the IBM India Software Lab jointly with the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.
The IBM Desktop Hindi Speech Recognition software is capable of recognizing over 75,000 Hindi words with dialectical variations, providing an accuracy of 90 to 95%. What’s more; this software also has an integrated spellchecker that corrects spoken-word errors, enhancing the accuracy to a great extent.
The Desktop Hindi Speech Recognition Technology also integrates a number of user-friendly features such as the facility to convert text to digits and decimals, date and currency format, and into fonts which could be imported to any Windows-based application.
Comments : Leave a Comment »
Categories : Productivity, softwares
VIP Organizer is a personal time and task management software to organize your home and office. It is a powerful organizer tool which helps you to organize everything in a to-do list and track progress of your personal and business tasks. It is a day organizer, planner, notepad and reminder combined in one full-featured application.
* Export of Task List to MS Excel, HTML, XML, Text and CSV formats
* Multiple Database management
* Tree-structured category system
* Intuitive interface
* Flexible task grouping
* Extended printing capabilities
* Full-featured RTF editor
* Advanced reminder (Message, Sound and E-mail)
* Visual tracking of tasks status
* Recurrence tasks setting
* Task Sorting and Filtration
Download VIP Organizer v2.7
Comments : 2 Comments »
Categories : Media, Productivity, softwares
Capturing on screen activity to create a movie is so much easier these days with more powerful computers and software — and it is also a more helpful way of explaining how a task can be done. Such a concept works great if you want to create tutorial movies, and TechSmith’s Camtasia Studio is most certainly among the best products for this type of work.
About Camtasia Studio 4
Camtasia Studio is from TechSmith, a company based in Okemos, Michigan, USA. TechSmith also creates SnagIt, a screen capture tool with built-in editing and cataloging capabilities. You can learn more about the products from their site…
- Camtasia Studio includes a PowerPoint add-in that allows you to create movie captures from presentations right inside PowerPoint.
- Camtasia Studio works great for capture of PowerPoint presentations since it allows wider distribution of the presentation content in a file format that cannot be edited.
- Recorded presentations can be output to various file formats like Flash, WindowsMedia, Quicktime, Real, etc.
- Camtasia Studio 4 allows you to create movies suitable for playback on Apple iPods or any portable media player.
- You can post your movies as screencasts with accompanying files online at TechSmith’s new Screencast.com site.
In addition, you can also edit the captured video along with movie clips from other sources within Camtasia Studio’s project window.
No other product in its class comes as close in capabilities or ease-of-use as Camtasia Studio — the new version works even better and has many new abilities up its sleeve. The product is priced right, and the support is amazing.